10/14/2006

 

Now is the time


Floating with the Wind

Sitting here, wasting time
Thinking about what I left behind.
The past spinning in my head
Wondering where I have been lead.
I'm floating with the wind.

There are many places I'd rather be-
Lost in love or completely free.
But it's more the same day to day.
I'm floating with the wind.

There comes a time in a person's life
When we must decide to do or die.
Now is the time to make a choice
The perfect time to raise our voice.
To take control of our life.

But I'm:

Sitting here, wasting time
Thinking about what I left behind.
The past spinning in my head
Wondering where I have been lead.
I'm floating with the wind.

Having some life to go
What will happen? I sure don't know.
But it's more the same day to day.
I'm floating with the wind.

There comes a time in a person's life
When we must decide to do or die.
Now is the time to make a choice
The perfect time to raise our voice.
To take control of our life.

But I'm:

Lost inside, relaxed and slow
Never knowing where to go.
The past spinning in my head
Wondering where I have been lead.
I'm floating with the wind.

There are many things I'd rather be
A change of life is right for me
But I'm.....
Floating with the wind.

Comments:
Esther: "Their levels of intellect hasn't evolved since the bedouin days and never will, they are incapable of thinking the moment the quran bullshit get into their heads.

If they don't understand it, destroy it, so primitive those people are it is hilarious if it wasn't for real that they so ignorant."

Do you really think like that about more than 1 billion people in the world? And Islam / Quran has got many similarities to Judaism / Torah and Christianity / Bible.

Do you reckon all Jews and Christians in the world to be primitive barbarians as well?
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This is the last time I accept your Orkut comments here, Hamas. Your comment is not related to this blog post and in fact not related to my blog at all. And non-Orkuters who read this have no idea of what this is all about.

So first an explanation for outsiders:
There is a big fight going on at Orkut between Muslims (including extremists) on the one side and Islam-criticizers / Islam-haters on the other side. Methods like "bogus-bombing" are being used to "kill" the enemy and throw him or her out of Orkut. After which these people create a new profile and come back, and this goes on and on forever. There is spoken about a virtual Jihad and so on.

The importance and interesting side of Orkut are interesting constructive intellectual debates, in my opinion. These silly fights, this online war, which is taken much too serious by both sides, is really shocking.

So, Rolf is a big "enemy" of Hamas and that is why Hamas writes about him here. Until now I defended Rolf and I said I totally disagree with him but we are still friends, and that I think he is a good person. But today, when I saw his "their levels of intellect..." scrap to his friend "Angel of Death", it became too much for me and I decided to end the Orkut friendship...

(I still doubt if this is understandable for outsiders, at least it is clear that Orkut became a weird virtual world.)
 
rofl is not my enemy rofl dint respect tolerate any muslim ,if you want i will paste all the scarp whatever he said in my scapbook,i scrap him 3 time with respect and nicely he started calling me a Dog and pig.if you throw stone at someone you will get same kind of reaction other side will not throw flower at you.
 
Good to hear that he is not your enemy.

You can post it in my scrapbook, not here please.
 
One more message for Hamas:

Did you notice that I banned Rob from IR today?
 
Sad that this "Hamas" makes such a lot of noise after the song you posted.

Sounds like something's happening in your life. Enjoy the floating, if you can (and if I interpret rightly that it is you who is floating).
 
Yes something - a lot - is happening indeed.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?